I changed my payment method and it still went back to the default card?

Options
i changed the card that expired and it did not process the payment. now my internet is not working

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,747 ✭✭
    Options
    Change the payment method and click on make the payment now

I did it this morning

If it does not work try with a different browser

And if it does not help contact the support

If it doesn't work, here's how to contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:
    - Connect to your Fizz account (if you have more than one, connect to the one that has the problem) by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    - Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-update-my-payment-method-or-credit-card-information
    - The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
    Do not hesitate to mark this answer as the best
  • Qulbut
    Qulbut Posts: 3,446 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to modify the credit card associated to your plan

First you need to add a new credit card to your profile: My profile -> Payment methods -> Add a new payment method.

Then you need to modify the credit card associated with your plan. Go to My plans, choose the plan for which you want to modify the payment method, then click on Manage plan -> Payment method. Then choose the new card. Afterwards you can go to your profile and delete the old card.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,165 admin
    Options
    Hello Xavier,
    Checking your account I can see that your services are active and working and your payment passed.
    If you haven't done it yet, I suggest you electrical restart your modem, wait a minute or so then plug it back in and test your services.
    If the situation persists or you are not able to use your services, follow Mike's steps to contact our support department.
    Cheers!
    Nicolae Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.