Ignored by Technical support?

Options
I lost a phone and my account frozen, I ordered a new. sim and purchased a phone. Yesterday I tried to activate the new sim but instead of linking the sim to my frozen account the sim was Blocked 17CAP6 and phone line remains frozen. I had a chat with CS yesterday afternoon and they opened a ticket #63727 and escalated it to top priority.
Promised as soon as Technical support does the SIM code unblock and switch I will get an Email .
It has been 20Hr since and nothing was done.
Spoke to chat again and they refuse to contact the technical services and refuse to open another ticket.
How long will you make me wait???
I am very upset with the lack of service.

Answers

• Isabelle P. #15966
    Isabelle P. #15966 Posts: 832 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you get a response from technical support?
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,101 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you got a good answer?
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Options
    Hello Robert,
    I'm really sorry to hear about this issue!
    I've checked your account and I see that the ticket in question has been resolved yesterday. You've already chatted with one of my colleagues and your mobile line has been reactivated. I'm kindly asking you to understand that we've made everything within our power to help you from our end. Your ticket was resolved by our technicians in the shortest time possible. Sometimes it may take a little bit longer than expected, because these kind of issues may lead to some unexpected results and it's not always so easy to fix them.
    I hope you're all good now.
    Have a great evening and stay safe!

Radu
This discussion has been closed.