Why am I getting "La communication n'a pu etre etablie" when I call my son's FIZZ mobile number on t

Nead
Nead Posts: 1 ✭✭
Why am I getting "La communication n'a pu etre etablie" when I call my son's FIZZ mobile number on the first ring??
When I hang up and redial the call goes thru and receives the call...This could cause many problems people thinking he has his phone closed or in an emergency can't reach him immediately. Need to get this problem fixed... What has to be done...I can't reach anybody and I don't see any CHAT BUBBLE anywhere in the Solution HUB...Can someone contact me to have this fixed. Thank you.

Answers

• Isabelle P. #15966
    Isabelle P. #15966 Posts: 819 ✭✭
    I advise you in chatted with fizz via the chat bubble or via messenger from their Facebook page. They respond fairly quickly. Good luck and good day to you
  • Mimi T.
    Mimi T. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Does he have an iPhone? This may be due to the Do Not Disturb option being turned on, which automatically doesn’t allow the first call to go through, but allows the subsequent ones. If this isn’t the case, then I’m not quite sure what the problem may be.
  • Qulbut
    Qulbut Posts: 3,338 ✭✭
    Follow Mike advise
This discussion has been closed.