pascal D. 49177 Posts: 1 ✭✭
I’d like to control the time for wifi on and off how does it work

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,729 ✭✭
    Options
    I check on the manual but I did not find anything about this function

You can try to contact the support

- Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-are-wi-fi-technologies-used-fizz, if you are not connect login
    - The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    - Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.
    If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
  • Qulbut
    Qulbut Posts: 3,426 ✭✭
    Options
    Follow Mike good advise
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,902 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Pascal,

Wifi access can be controlled by each device or for specific websites.

Go to 192.168.0.1 and logon cusadmin with your wifi password.

At the top green bar, click on the "Wireless" tab. Go to "Access Control", where you can block devices by mac address.

At the top green bar, click on the "Security" tab. Go to "Device Filter" where you can manage the devices by day and time.

At the "Security" tab, go to "Keyword Filter" where you can block certain keywords or url address by day/time.
  • Qulbut
    Qulbut Posts: 3,426 ✭✭
    Options
    Follow Fizzy advise !
  • Isabelle P. #15966
    Isabelle P. #15966 Posts: 832 ✭✭
    Options
    I advise you in chatted with fizz via the chat bubble or via messenger from their Facebook page. They respond fairly quickly.
  • OoumFiss
    OoumFiss Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Pascal,
    There is an easy solution for this , simply use the official FIZZ app ( Android / Ios ) , once setup , simply click on any device you'd like to control the access to Wi-Fi , onto the next tab ( Device Information ) under Bedtime schedule edit time and days and you're good to go :)
This discussion has been closed.