I am not receiving what I pay for

Options
Klisurov
Klisurov Posts: 8 ✭✭
Hello,
Two days ago I changed my plan from 60 Mbps to 120 Mbps.
My download speed is still under 60Mbps.
What I should do to get what I pay for?
Regards,
Stoian Klisurov

Answers

• Klisurov
    Options
    Guys,
    It is clearly written:
    "2 days ago
    You updated your Home Internet plan
    You changed your Fizz Home Internet plan at _____ Montréal, QC, _____ . This change will come into effect tomorrow. Your new monthly payment of $68.99 will start on May 5, 2020."
    So, since yesterday I should get 120 Mbps download speed.
  • Isabelle P. #15966
    Isabelle P. #15966 Posts: 832 ✭✭
    Options
    If it still does not work after the explanations of the fizz members. I advise you in chatted with fizz via the chat bubble or via messenger from their Facebook page. They respond fairly quickly. Good luck and good day to you
  • Klisurov
    Options
    @MT
    Yes, that is true regarding the payment, but "You changed your Fizz Home Internet plan at _____ Montréal, QC, _____ . This change will come into effect tomorrow." Which means yesterday.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,924 ✭✭
    Options
    After restarting modem, have you managed a speedtest using ethernet cable connection?

If the speed is correct, this will confirm that your installation is working and that the issue is limited to the wifi signal. Then you will have 2 choices:
    1) Either adjust or tune the wifi settings of the Fizz modem or place the modem so you will get a better wifi signal.
    2) Or consider using your own router and disabling wifi on the Fizz modem.
  • AntonioMar
    AntonioMar Posts: 788 ✭✭
    Options
    Mike is right
  • AntonioMar
    AntonioMar Posts: 788 ✭✭
    Options
    If the problem is resolved, could you please close the question.
  • Klisurov
    Options
    Unfortunately, NO, @MgFizz, I am still far from I pay for.
    Even with a cable connected directly to the modem-router, the speed is less than 90Mbps.
    I am waiting to see what will happen in 4 days when my new billing cycle starts.
This discussion has been closed.