Issues making or receiving calls

Options
Alex A. #12211
Alex A. #12211 Posts: 10 ✭✭
Hello everone,
Anyone noticing issues making or receiving calls? It seems to be dependent on which "FIZZ Network" I am registered to. If I am on FIZZ EXT I am unable to receive calls. The person calling me gets a french recording stating that they are unable to connect the call. If I switch to register on to a FIZZ then they can call me but when I dial out I am unable to make the call, get a message saying the call cannot be completed at this time (English).
This seems to have started when COVID-19 quarantine ramped up so I assume that it may be network congestion. Really disappointed with FIZZ support as they are trying to tell me it is my phone. It worked fine on the network for the first couple of months. Already rebooted the phone with support and re-entered the APN network information.
Reaching out to see if anyone else is noticing the issue and if just changing the networks manually and praying it works for the day is the solution?
Love the FIZZ model but if the network is unable to handle the traffic then I will have to find another provider.

Answers

• AntonioMar
    AntonioMar Posts: 788 ✭✭
    Options
    Switching to 3G helps, did u tried it?
This discussion has been closed.