I referred a friend and I didn’t get my discount?

Options
So I wanted to know about my award the person I got to join Fizz

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,723 ✭✭
    Options
    Here we are users,
    Did you friend paid the 2e month?
    Did you receive an email confirming the subscription?

You are notified every time a referred friend subscribes, activates their account and makes their second payment. You will receive an in-account notification, and depending on your communications preferences, an email or a text.

To track the status of your invited friends, and know the amount of the referral bonus you'll receive (or referral bonuses if several of your friends activated their plan using your referral code) :

- Go to My Profile in your Fizz account.
    - Select Referral Bonuses.

You'll see a summary of your referral bonuses, including the amount of each:

The amount under Pending corresponds to your referral bonuses that are waiting for your friends’ second payment.
    The amount under Total received represents the bonuses you received.
    Under Used, you’ll see the amount of your bonuses that were applied to date on your monthly payments.
    The amount under Balance corresponds to the amount left to apply to your upcoming payments.

You can always contact the support for this kind of questions

Try with this instructions, I tried now and I was able to have the chat bubble.
    - Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, if you are not connect login
    - The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    - Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.
    If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
  • Jean C. #11458
    Jean C. #11458 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes she paid her 3 payment
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Jean,
    You are supposed has been informed about this referral code by text and by e-mail to get 25$.
    Did you receive it?
    The credit will be available in your account after the second payment of the referred user.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,723 ✭✭
    Options
    Jean contact the support
This discussion has been closed.