You do not have access to this service ? What is wrong with this company ?

Options
I have had a line for 6 months No problem. All of a sudden can't dial out. Can t speak to a human. Chat was useless. Someone will email me. When ? Nobody knows. Is this a joke ? What kind of company is this ? Cell has been down 4 days no resolution yet. I can receive calls SMS and data. But cannot dial out. I'm so frustrated. Anyone have this issue ? thxs

Answers

• AntonioMar
    AntonioMar Posts: 788 ✭✭
    Options
  • Go H.
    Go H. Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Options
    If you had no problem for 6months, meanwhile everyone else's fizz work then how about rebooting your phone and check the setting again?
    also you can maybe test the sim card with friend's phone just to see if it's really your phone's problem..
    Hope it work out for you!
  • Kyle C. #853
    Kyle C. #853 Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    I've never had this issue. have you tried resetting the phone settings?
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-are-fizz-network-settings-apn
    if not, try testing a friend's sim in your phone. if their sim works you know your phone is fine.
    try putting your fizz sim back in your phone (sometimes your phone moving from fizz to a different company back to fizz sim is enough to reset some settings).
    fingers crossed for you!
  • Carlo D. #18948
    Carlo D. #18948 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    I can't begin to describe how disgusted I am with this company. It has been 6 days and nobody can figure out what the issue is. It is so absolutely ridiculous. I have basically handed them the issue on a silver platter. They still haven't responded to me. Apparently it will take the time it takes. Garbage company. Sorry to say but you really do get what you pay for. I am very technical and have explained the issue as I would to a child. With everything going on out there my child cannot make phone calls. Ridiculous. I will be cancelling tomorrow morning and will never look at this ridiculous company again. I will also post all the ridiculous responses on social media to spare some other person from having to go through this. 6 days folks. No response yet. And yes my phone was rebooted. And yes I tried the sim in 4 other phones. Incoming calls and texts no problem. Outgoing doesn t work. They really are idiots if they can't figure this out. Here is a hint. Send out another sim card . Idiots. I'm sorry but no other words to describe this joke of a company.
This discussion has been closed.