how to Transfer another number to fizz after blocking my actual fizz number?

Options
Ana A. 44154
Ana A. 44154 Posts: 2 ✭✭
Hi guys, I need to transfer my number from Chatr to Fizz. I already have the fizz number, but I want to change it. I already asked that question. And a couple of people said I could just unsubscribe on Fizz and then transfer my number to the same chip. I'm trying to do that but I'm not finding on the menu the option. I already unsubscribe from the fizz. Now I wanna transfer the number, and the only option that appears to me is to unblock my sim, but it's with the same number. Does someone know how to proceed?
Thank you very much!

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Ana,
    You need to activate your sim card and choose a plan and ask for the transfert of your telephone number.
    You will need the account numbert to chatR to do the transfert.
    Enjoy Fizz after.
  • Marisol G.
    Marisol G. Posts: 174 ✭✭
    Options
    Ask the support ? I don't think it is that easy to do that. Good luck!
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    Theoretically it should work as you describe - unsubscribe your old Fizz number and transfer your Chatr number to Fizz sim. If you encounter problems, contact the support by chat or Facebook messenger.
  • Olga P. #15146
    Olga P. #15146 Posts: 719 ✭✭
    Options
    To avoid headaches, i will suggest you to contact the support
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,098 admin
    Options
    Hello Ana,
    If you wish to transfer the number while using an already active sim card, you will have to go first to My plans-> Manage plan-> Unsubscribe and wait for the process to be fully completed for the number and once the process is completed successfully, you will be able to activate the sim card from the Overview area of your account- Get started- Mobile- Activate sim to place the transfer request. For a few more details, please take a look at:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activation-how-do-i-transfer-my-current-phone-number-to-fizz
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.