Answered question

Level perks ...how long do they last

Hi - concerning the perks we unlock...how long do they last? I thought I read quickly in the T&C that once we unlock them, they only last for 2 years - is that correct?

Th perks you have 90 days to activate it, after the activation they last for 30 days

The bonus have a validity of 2 years from receiving it, applied or not to your plan, when applied (activated) to a slot the data will be valid for 90 days and renew it every month till the expiration

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

If you go into your profile, you can see your perks and rewards. On each one you can see when it will expire. Just make sure to go check once in a while. I've lost rewards because they expired before I used them... :(

Diane
Diane

Diane

User level
Level
27 / 100
Until Fizz change the rules!

Bill
Bill

Bill

User level
Level
761 / 2000
Perks last 90 days on shelf and 30 days after you applied it.

Christopher,

As you probably already got from the previous answers, what you've read was right (2 years).

It's just the term used that wasn't the right one. You were talking about bonuses, not perks.

It's the bonus that we unlock, the perks are gifts that Fizz gives from time to time.

Jessica
Jessica

Jessica

User level
Level
13 / 100
You could always ask fizz through live chat they would have the ultimate answer :)