Wrong plan displayed in my account blocking me to add an add-on. How can i fix this?

Options
Fabian H.
Fabian H. Posts: 2 ✭✭
I changed plans to a plan with no minutes. I go back today and in my plan it still displayed "unlimited minutes" which is wrong. My plan starts today. I attempt to add a 60 min add-on, and its greyed out because the system thinks i have unlimited minutes. I tried to make a phone call and I get a message telling me I don't have minutes. So the phone knows I have the right plan (no minutes) but my account in the website thinks i have unlimited and is blocking me from adding an add-on. This is frustrating! Anyone know how can i fix this? The chat in this website doesn't work and on Twitter i don't have any responses. Thanks!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,749 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to contact the support
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Options
    Hello Fabian,
    Apologies for the encountered issue. Have you looked into your account- My plans while in the private mode of your browser as well as there may be a slight display issue caused by the stored data in the cache memory of your browser. If you are still not able to purchase an add-on for the other plan, could you please reach us through Facebook Messenger or Chat to verify this further with you? At the moment for both plans it seems that have 0 minutes. To reach us by chat, please use an FAQ such as:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.