Why Fizz referral never release after 3 billing cycles?

mwong
mwong Posts: 88 ✭✭
I got a few $35 referrals from last Christmas , 3 cycles password and still no released. Why Fizz referral never release after 3 billing cycles? Why does Fizz ask me full name and email address in order to help. I have fizz both name and dates. How hard to find the unreleased referral in my account ?

Answers

• Mo A.
    Mo A. Posts: 234 ✭✭
    @Bill,
    I had the same problem in the past, I referred one, it was hard to get in my account, you have to chat with customer service to get back your bonus, you have to insist.
    Good luck
    Mo
  • Beter
    Beter Posts: 133 ✭✭
    You need to contact the support.
    you usually get the message when your referee put your code.
    Tell the support about that with the name of the person.
  • mel0526
    mel0526 Posts: 89 ✭✭

All the six referrals from last Christmas are still pending. I contacted Fizz last week and they just told me to wait again... :-(

• Kristen H.
    Kristen H. Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I would take a screen shot of the refferal codes that your are waiting for, and when you do the online chat with customer service you can send it to them as well... I have 2 pending but I'm only into my second billing cycle.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Bill,
    Does thoses referral code may be cancelled because the new Fizz users didnt pay their second payment of their new plan.
    At this moment, thoses credits will not be received to you.
    Try to contact the Fizz support to get an answer why thoses credits are still pending...
    The adress for the chat is:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
  • Olga P. #15146
    Olga P. #15146 Posts: 719 ✭✭
    There are a lot of people with that kind of problem. Try to communicate with the customer service directly.
  • Carine V.
    Carine V. Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I had credits that were not applied to my account after 2 billing cycles.
    So, I contacted the support team to fix the issue and at my next billing cycle the credits got applied. I almost paid nothing that time :)
  • mwong
    mwong Posts: 88 ✭✭
    It's unbelievable fizz support need you provide the email, phone number if the person you referred, in order to do investigation. Fizz support doesn't know how to find info with name & date of this referral. We exchanged a dozen emails before a supervisor agree to send to "specialized" team. And problem resolved in 8 hours. Good luck on fizz "support".
This discussion has been closed.