Answered question

Canada Us plan

I am planing to get a Canada US plan will it work if i am in Florida for 6 months

denis
denis

denis

User level
Level
1 / 100
point
Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
It will work for 3 months after you need to use a second sim or you need to buy an addons or you can buy a US SIM and transfer your number or use an app as fongo

Fizz has a rule that a plan cannot be used in the partner network for more that 50% in 3 consecutive months

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Denis,
You have to not get more of 50% of your total usage during 3 consecutive months on partner's zone. You will have to buy trip add-on to respect this rule during your trip.

The Canada US plan is only good for occasional excursions into the US, as Mike has noted. If you will be there for more than 3 months, you will risk being cutoff by Fizz.

It won't work... You need to use your data and minutes at least half of the time in the coverage zone.

Although, I don't know what would happen if you don't follow the rules...

I suggest you, use a free app voip with Canadian number "Talkatone", unlimited calls to Canadian numbers and US numbers, sms
Only ensure that your phone is connected to Wi-Fi.
Regards
Mo

You should buy a US prepaid SIM card.
This way you will get what ever you need wether it is text or minutes for calling or data.
Good vacation :)