Answered question

Set up voicemail without changing plan

I need to setup my voicemail, but i don’t want to Change my plan because the change now costs $10 more for the same data limit than when i open my account . Is there any other method for setting up voicemail?

YI
YI

YI

User level
Level
1 / 100
point

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

YI,
Get the free application Fongo,
Fongo works with a plan with data.
Also,Fongo will give you a free new telephone number and it work with a free voicemail.
This application is available for Android and Apple.
For my experience , i use Fongo since 1 year and and I dont need voicemail from Fizz. voicemail.

Hi YI, I guess you can't change the plan, if you do you'll lose money, you can give try to customer service and see what they tell you.
Il you want to use a VoIP app, I suggest you Talkatone app, it is better than Fongo. With Talkatone you can get a Canadian phone number, unlimited call to Canada & US. The only thing annoying in this app is the advertising, but the call is good.
Hope that is help
Regards
Mo

Other than the advice given above, you might want to try contacting Fizz and see if you can ADD a feature without them changing your pre-October plan price. I would think it is worth a shot.

You can try to be patient. In my case I level up and get different perks. One of them was the voicemail perk which doesn’t expire and I use it ever since I got it

André
André

André

User level
Level
3037 / 5000
@abdul: the voicemail perk is no longer available for those of us who just reached that level :-(

https://fizz.ca/en/rewards-program

Amine
Amine

Amine

User level
Level
100 / 750
I recommend using the Fongo app for handling your voicemails