Answered question

Cell phones trade/ sell section?

Because Fizz is BYOD, I think it can be a good idea to have a phones sell/trade section. It will help members to find great Fizz compatibles phones.

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
sman

sman

User level
Level
3548 / 5000
People do not understand that here we are not Fizz employee, this can bring more confusing.
I believe that the marketplace on Facebook and Kijiji they will give you more visibility, why duplicate something that is working well?

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Nini
Nini

Nini

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
That’s a wonderful idea!

Agreed, that is a great suggestion. Of course there’s probably a question of Fizz maybe not wanting a buy/sell forum that could lead to disputes.

Toe
Toe

Toe

User level
Level
666 / 750
Very good idea. Otherway is ask Kijiji to add a brand called Fizz other than the bell/rogers/telus/videotron check box

SW_Sk8
SW_Sk8

SW_Sk8

User level
Level
997 / 2000
This is fantastic idea, a lot of great suggestion made as well.

Mathieu
Mathieu

Mathieu

User level
Level
134 / 750
Great idea, I'm really overdue for a phone and this would be very helpful.

Vincent
Vincent

Vincent

User level
Level
896 / 2000
That is an absolutely fantastic idea, they should really do it. Maybe they could even facilitate the sale instead of relying on people meeting up. Would be a really cool system I think!

Andrew
Andrew

Andrew

User level
Level
171 / 750
Agree, that would be a great idea. My S9+ just tanked and I'd love to be able to buy a phone from Fizz full price or a marketplace on here of phones I already know currently work on the Fizz network.