Answered question

Coverage network

I have a question about the Coverage Network :
Can I have a free call and text with my friends in outside of Quebec, if I have a Quebec Coverage in an unlimited call and text plan when I reside in Quebec or should I choose Canada coverage?

Alireza
Alireza

Alireza

User level
Level
32 / 100
Quebec coverage.

You can RECEIVE call from anywhere in the world, unlimited.

You can text SEND AND RECEIVE anywhere in the world with unlimited texts. I have confirmed this with an employee today. Also it is written in the ABCs of Fizz in the solution hub (see middle paragraph).

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
With the Quebec, coverage your phone is working only if you stay in Quebec without extra charge.
In order to use it in the other province, you have 3 options

• Change the plan to Canada coverage
  • Add funds in your wallet
  • Add an addons

KaL
KaL

KaL

User level
Level
518 / 750
maybe you can use an app on wifi ?

MichelP
MichelP

MichelP

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Alizera,
If you go often outside the province of Quebec, you must have the Canada Coverage to use your Fizz Plan (it's the cheapest way to get bebefits monthly from your Fizz plan)
or
without changing your Quebec coverage, you need to buy add-on outside the Quebec zone.

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
quebec is quebec

Gualberto
Gualberto

Gualberto

User level
Level
2013 / 5000
As Jimmy says.

Coverage is Canada (Videotron cell towers and Fizz).  What you choose in your plan determines what you are entitled to.  

If you choose Quebec, then it's everything within Quebec.

You ca purchase add-ons for outside, or pay per use (provided you added funds in your wallet)

Chris
Chris

Chris

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Choosing Quebec will allow you to make calls in Quebec to anywhere in Quebec. Choosing Canada coverage will allow you to make calls from anywhere in Canada to anywhere in Canada.