Answered question

call drop after 3 beeps?

I've been having this issues for the last few days.
During phone calls (they usually last about 2 minutes) before I can hear 3 beeps and 30 seconds or a minute later the line cuts. No matter who im talking too.
No problem with data or texts.

moika
moika

moika

User level
Level
2 / 100
Fizz has been having more and more of these incidents. They are aware that this is occurring. They've suggested people configure their phones to connect to the 3G network instead of the LTE. Apparently, this resolved the issue for some users, BUT I see many posts from users where it did not change anything.

You may want to take this incident to the Fizz technical support on Messenger so they can create a trouble ticket and track the progress/corrections. They will have more information to help in their troubleshooting.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

ALLISON
ALLISON

ALLISON

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Restart your phone and let Fizz know if it keeps happening. They claimed the problem was solved a little while ago.

Syl
Syl

Syl

User level
Level
18 / 100
Samething for me since few days!!

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Oh really? Fisrt Time i Heard about this issue.

ALLISON
ALLISON

ALLISON

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
@Rachon The problem with checking the status of services page is that they don't update it frequently enough. Even while recognizing on the community forums that they were having problems with calls cutting off, they never once changed the status of services page. It always said that services were fully functional.

Nini
Nini

Nini

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Please choose the best answer to close the discussion.