[Feature Request] Option to view English and French Community Hub questions together?

Options
hc0468
hc0468 Posts: 168 ✭✭
To Fizz maintainers, could we get an option to view all Community Hub questions regardless of language, instead of having separate communities? The questions could still be filtered by language for those who prefer it that way.

One way to implement this might be to add filter tags for language, much like Internet, Mobile, etc. The user's language setting could initially apply this filter, which maintains the current behavior, but then one could have the option to de-select the filter to see everything.

Answers

• Alfio
    Alfio Posts: 398 ✭✭
    Options
    Besides,a side benefit would be not to have to separately login again when switching from one language forum to the other.
  • Micah
    Micah Posts: 104 ✭✭
    Options
    I totally agree, as a bilingual person who tends to look for help / offer assistance in both languages having it all in one place would be great!
  • poker85
    poker85 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭
    Options
    +1 for me please :)
  • André L. #16536
    André L. #16536 Posts: 647 ✭✭
    Options

Makes perfect sense!  That way, you can choose if you prefer French or English or if you prefer no filter (displaying both French and English).

+1 vote from me :-)

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes,
    It's a very good idea!
  • Thanh S.
    Thanh S. Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Options
    Please close this thread
  • hc0468
    hc0468 Posts: 168 ✭✭
    Options
    @Thanh Please stop spamming "Please close this thread".

I'd rather keep this feature request open for people to comment. Thanks.

UPDATE: Once again, I'm not the one who selected the "best answer" and closed this thread...
This discussion has been closed.