Answered question

Can both English and French Community Hub questions be viewed together?

It would be nice to see all Community Hub questions regardless of language. Is that possible? And if not, can this be a feature request?

hc0468
hc0468

hc0468

User level
Level
1424 / 2000
Hc0468

It would be nice indeed. The only thing I can tell you is from my experience.

One little change was made after I made it a suggestion. The Whizz told me to put my suggestions in the caregory: mobility/idea.

He said that's where they look for our suggestions.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

You can only see in the LeaderBoard & Activity, but only the last 5 activity, otherwise you need to my account and all activity but it is a pain in ......

It will be create a rss feed

MichelP
MichelP

MichelP

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
It's not possible.
See the leaderboard, and activity, on the english side or in french is the same last 5 activities.
You have to switch from both sides of the community hub.

hc0468
hc0468

hc0468

User level
Level
1424 / 2000
Thanks for the answers. It's too bad.. Any chance of getting an option to view all together?

Thanh
Thanh

Thanh

User level
Level
2151 / 5000
I don"t think it will hapoen anytime soon

Lucas
Lucas

Lucas

User level
Level
1766 / 2000
I don’t think it’s possible...

hc0468
hc0468

hc0468

User level
Level
1424 / 2000
So it doesn't seem possible right now.

Thanks Isabelle for the suggestion. I created a feature request under the Mobile/Idea category. It is currently under moderation, as is common with many of my posts, so it's not visible at the moment. (What could be controversial about that!)

UPDATE: Feature request is live now: https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2208120-feature-request-option-view-english-french-community-hub-questions-together