Answered question

3 beeps and the line cuts during phone call. Anyone else got the same problem?

I've been having this issues for the last few days.
During phone calls (they usually last about 2 minutes) before I can hear 3 beeps and 30 seconds or a minute later the line cuts. No matter who im talking too.
No problem with data or texts.

humonculi
humonculi

humonculi

User level
Level
578 / 750
Whizz

Whizz

User level
Level
5000 / 5000

Hello ab,

I really am sorry for this issue!

I can see that some of the members here have experienced this situation and therefore I created an incident for you. Once we have an update, we'll notify you via email.

To the other members, please get to us via chat or Messenger, in order to create a ticket for you too.

Thank you!
-Luciana

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Rares
Rares

Rares

User level
Level
710 / 750
Ièm also getting this problem once in a while. It will be nice if Fizz will be able to solve this.

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Try to reboot the phone, I already had this problem

sman
sman

sman

User level
Level
3547 / 5000
Did you try to reboot?
Did it solved?

humonculi
humonculi

humonculi

User level
Level
578 / 750
Yeah I've tried rebooting the phone and not only that I've also tried factory resetting the phone (ps not a phone noob) pretty sure it's on fizz's end.

Thank you all for the replies realy appreciated. :)

Chris
Chris

Chris

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Frederic

Frederic

User level
Level
11 / 100
I started experiencing the same issue since last week

Jacob
Jacob

Jacob

User level
Level
12 / 100
I have also been experiencing this issue intermittently in the last few days and I know of one other Fizz subscriber with the same problem .

Martin
Martin

Martin

User level
Level
12 / 100
Got it 3 times in the last hour.. a bit annoying to say the least..

E
E

E

User level
Level
3348 / 5000
Yeah this is annoying +++ it's the same thing that happened during the stabilization period. What a ridiculous issue to keep having.

David
David

David

User level
Level
14 / 100
Same here. Had the issue 2-3 times in the last few days.

André
André

André

User level
Level
3037 / 5000
According to Fizz' status page: https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/etat-services There are no major outages.

Personally, I'm not sure they would list all of their trouble tickets here...

Dropped calls can occur for various reason, from the cell towers, to the call swapping, to transfer to/from LTE/HPSA/etc to the actual mobile phone too busy.

If you can identify when the dropped calls occur (always at the office, or every time you're in your car crossing the bridge, etc.) then you can contact Fizz support to get them to investigate further.

humonculi
humonculi

humonculi

User level
Level
578 / 750
Happened to me again today.
Anyone else having the same issue?

Amy
Amy

Amy

User level
Level
15 / 100
This is still going on for many people. It happened on all of my calls yesterday evening, two cut out at about 10 minutes and one cut out after half an hour. I was not moving - sitting at the exact same spot in downtown Ottawa for all three calls. I have seen lots of questions about this on these pages - it seems to be a known and very common issue and I expect Fizz is working on it.