3 beeps and the line cuts during phone call. Anyone else got the same problem?

Options
humonculi
humonculi Posts: 85 ✭✭
I've been having this issues for the last few days.
During phone calls (they usually last about 2 minutes) before I can hear 3 beeps and 30 seconds or a minute later the line cuts. No matter who im talking too.
No problem with data or texts.

Answers

• E S.
    E S. Posts: 405 ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this is annoying +++ it's the same thing that happened during the stabilization period. What a ridiculous issue to keep having.
  • David C. 1575
    David C. 1575 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Same here. Had the issue 2-3 times in the last few days.
  • André L. #16536
    André L. #16536 Posts: 647 ✭✭
    Options
    According to Fizz' status page: https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/etat-services There are no major outages.
    Personally, I'm not sure they would list all of their trouble tickets here...
    Dropped calls can occur for various reason, from the cell towers, to the call swapping, to transfer to/from LTE/HPSA/etc to the actual mobile phone too busy.
    If you can identify when the dropped calls occur (always at the office, or every time you're in your car crossing the bridge, etc.) then you can contact Fizz support to get them to investigate further.
  • humonculi
    humonculi Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Options
    Happened to me again today.
    Anyone else having the same issue?
  • Amy G.
    Amy G. Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options
    This is still going on for many people. It happened on all of my calls yesterday evening, two cut out at about 10 minutes and one cut out after half an hour. I was not moving - sitting at the exact same spot in downtown Ottawa for all three calls. I have seen lots of questions about this on these pages - it seems to be a known and very common issue and I expect Fizz is working on it.
This discussion has been closed.