I cannot confirm payment and activation

Options
Hi,
I have been trying to activate my Sim card, but every time I try to set up a payment it gets blocked. We have tried with 2 different cards with both the correct address and more than enough funds. I got my account reset by Fizz mobile and the same problem occurred. It is also pertinent to say that one of these cards worked with my partner on the same day with her Sim card activation with Fizz mobile. I used the chat and spoke to Catalin which said that I could use the sim card with another email address, but it didn’t work as that Sim card is already linked with the first email address I used. I have cleared my browser history and I also went on incognito mode. Nothing has worked. It doesn’t seem that I’ll be able to use that SIM card. We have contacted both credit card companies and they aren’t blocking the transaction. Can I please have another SIM card.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    Your SIM card is linked to an email address?
    If you say that because you order it with the first account, this is not important

If I understood correctly it is the problem with the credit card, do you have a specific error message?
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Henry,
    Please,
    Ask for help with the Fizz support online by chat (from 8h00 to 21h00).
    https://fizz.ca/en/solutions
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact support again, they will know best.
  • sman
    sman Posts: 4,304 ✭✭
    Options
    @Henry, did you contact the support, did you solved?
This discussion has been closed.