Modem system time incorrect (part 2)?

Options
hc0468
hc0468 Posts: 168 ✭✭

This is a continuation of a previous question https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2202006-modem-system-time-incorrect I am not the one who selected the "best answer" there, I cannot unselect it, nor make new comments.

I reset the modem to factory settings and the system time was correct. However, after disabling Residential Gateway Function (to put it into bridge mode), the system time is incorrect again, one hour ahead.

Do others who use bridge mode have an incorrect time?

Answers

• hc0468
    hc0468 Posts: 168 ✭✭
    Options

Alejandra, I'm not sure. For a modem, I wouldn't think so. But I am trying to figure out why the modem sometimes reboots randomly, and has had internet interruptions. Generally, wrong time on different system can sometimes cause problems.

• minayou
    minayou Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options
    I believe if you have any device like android box or smart TV connected via your modem and you configure it to take the network time it will display the wrong time. In that case you can't select that option and you will have to manually set the time on your box or smart TV
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe reset the modwm
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,150 admin
    Options

Hey Folks,

Thank you all for your feedback and for bringing this issue up. Our teams are investigating to see what can be causing the problem. If there are others that are experiencing the same issue please let us know by commenting below.

Thanks,

Jay

• Gualberto
    Gualberto Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Options
    Is it solved ?
This discussion has been closed.