Answered question

Does Fizz offer a VOIP phone line option?

My current internet provider gives me a separate VOIP line for $10/month and includes a few options. I'm tempted to switch my internet to Fizz, but only if I have the option to use this land line since I spend quite a bit of time on the phone doing interviews and such.

Louis
Louis

Louis

User level
Level
2 / 100
Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
4065 / 5000
Not for bowl aorry

Lucas
Lucas

Lucas

User level
Level
1766 / 2000
No, they don’t offer this. You can download a 3rd party application that enables this

Try VOIP.MS you just need to buy a Obihai OBi200 1-Port VoIP, plug it to your current phone and chose your phone number and you are ready to go.
I have been using Fizz with VOIP.MS for a year and no problems at all, amazing quality..

why would you want to keep your viop line just convert it to a cell phone it will give you more advantage (ex: portable so anyone can use it when they leave the house) just take a cell with not data or texing

VOIP and internet are independent.

See if you can keep your VOIP line with your current provider with a different internet provider. That might be simplest.

In general, you could choose a separate VOIP provider as it will offer you more flexibility. There are many good ones.

voip.ms is good value overall. Anveo is very technical. Freephoneline/Fongo are mostly free. And there is a very long list of others as well. The ideal choice for you depends on how technically inclined you are.

Ooma has pretty robust VOIP service since it requires some hardware. It’s about $5 a month. Could be a good option if you go for Fizz by using reference code H5IH2.