Referral bonus not received?

I invited 4 friends to join Fizz mobile. They all provided my referral code when ordering the fizz sim card, but I received only one referral bonus. For the other 3, I did not even receive any emails/massages regarding my referral. They are not shown in my referral history either, not even "pending" ones.
Is there a reason for it? Did I operate anything wrongly?

Answers

• Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    They need to enter the referral at the right place when they activate their plans, maybe they made a mistake or did not activate yet! Or try to change the date when you look for the friends that you have referred on your profile, press on the arrow under the Year.
  • lsabelle
    lsabelle Posts: 710 ✭✭
    Do you know if the other 3 have activated their sim card yet?
    I believe it's when they activate the card that the referral will show.
  • sman
    sman Posts: 4,217 ✭✭
    I confirm the code must be insert during the SIM activation I did it 3 weeks ago
  • Hao7
    Hao7 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Referral code need to be enter twice: one is SIM card ordering; another is activate the plan. It is better to tell your friends clearly.
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Did their service already start? You will only be notified once their service has started.
  • Vincent D. 39366
    Vincent D. 39366 Posts: 214 ✭✭
    Throwing this out here, I think it's possible the email system is delayed in some way. I referred 2 people and one time got the email almost right away, and the other one came a week late.
  • lsabelle
    lsabelle Posts: 710 ✭✭
    @Hao7
    What if someone enter one code ordering the card and an another during activation?
    Which would count? I'm guessing the one used for activation.
  • Ying Z. #16199
    Ying Z. #16199 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Thank you guys, for all of your responses. Yes they all activated their sim cards. One of them was telling me that he could not find a place to input the referral code during activation?! I guess the activation page was not obviously showing it? i cannot remember my activation process.
    Anyway, i could conclude that they did not activate the cards properly, so that we lost the bonus...again, thank you all.
This discussion has been closed.