Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
@Vincent, your first and second image, please remove also the cookies
Do you have a proxy?

I downloaded Firefox, but I still have the same problem that I have with Chrome.

• No proxy
  • Cache cleared
  • Cookies cleared
  • Ad block Deactivated
  • VPN off
  • Tried Chrome and Firefox
  • Still no success :(

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
I checked again the images, and I cannot understand, sorry
You can reply therefore you are connected
Moreover, we are on the English community
I am lost
At the begging I thought that the problem was the post under investigation, but now I do not know

Alejandra
Alejandra

Alejandra

User level
Level
1129 / 2000
I am a bit confused too.

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
1122 / 2000
it's a browser issue.

The big issue of the problem is just that when I try to connect using login, in the community, it is sending me back to fizz.ca then I connect, then go to "help", then community Hub, this redirect me here, but I am still not connected. I have to repeat that process 3 to 4 time or change the langage and then connect. Sometimes it is working, other times it is not. It doesn't seem to be a problem on my phone although.

Did you try to change display name on community Hub? It happened to me: I changed the display name, then I can not login the community Hub - always went back to the Fizz homepage. Change it back. It will resolve your problem.

Try this:

1. Go to the "Profile" section of your Fizz account: https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/#/account/profile
  2. After you sign in successfully, go to the community page: https://community.fizz.ca/
  3. If you are not logged in already, just press the Login button on top and you should automatically logged in

At least this is how it works for me. Good luck

Alexandre
Alexandre

Alexandre

User level
Level
41 / 100
I have the same problem. The login on the community page redirect me to fizz.ca and other times it works. It is probably a problem with fizz website. For me, clearing the cache does the trick. I can log in, but need to try multiple times. We should ask for a fix!