Answered question

Subscription?

When I subscribe, will you automatically cancel my previous provider or I should cancel him myself?

Johnny
Johnny

Johnny

User level
Level
11 / 100
Nini

Nini

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Mike is right! For internet, I suggest that you wait that all is up and running well before you unsubscribe from your previous provider. Welcome to Fizz!

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

If we are talking for the mobile, it will be canceled only if you transfer the number

If you are talking about residential internet you must unsubscribe

Lucas
Lucas

Lucas

User level
Level
1766 / 2000
Again, Mike has said it all! Welcome to Fizz!

Johnny
Johnny

Johnny

User level
Level
11 / 100
IAM asking for home internet

As others have mentioned, it depends on if it is home internet or mobile, and if it is mobile whether you are transferring your number.

For home internet you can have more than one active at a time. I set my Fizz activation date for my last day of internet service from my previous provider. I had one day of two internets active at the same time.

Johnny,
If you active your sim card choose a plan and want to transfert your phone number from your previous provider, it will be done by Fizz. You just need your number account of this provider and the IMEI of your téléphone (15 digits).

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
PLease cancel it

Vincent
Vincent

Vincent

User level
Level
896 / 2000
Make sure you contact your previous provider yourself, they won't do it for you. If you transfer your old phone number and get only the mobile service, your old account will technically cancel regardless, but some providers still require that you call them to close the file, so you should do it!

Nini
Nini

Nini

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Please choose the best answer to close the discussion.Thank you!