Answered question

Too late for 35$ bonus?

I signed up to Fizz and ordered SIM on 13 Jan 2020, expect to get it in 2 business days. To receive the 35$ bonus, the conditions say it should be activated before 15 Jan. Is it too late to get the bonus?

Karen
Karen

Karen

User level
Level
1 / 100
point
Fling
Fling

Fling

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
If you activate your SIM card after January 15 it is gone a be to late. The January 16 it is $25
" Sign up by January 15, 2020, using a friend’s Fizz referral code and you’ll get a $35 bonus.1
"
Read this link about it
https://fizz.ca/en/mobile

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

lsabelle
lsabelle

lsabelle

User level
Level
107 / 750
Personally, I received my sim card within 2 days.

Alejandra
Alejandra

Alejandra

User level
Level
1129 / 2000
Activate the 15th = 35$
16th = 25$

Dani
Dani

Dani

User level
Level
3572 / 5000
If you don’t receive it in time, I would communicate with them on the 15, they might be concilient and give you anyway the 35$ credit.I personally communicate with them by messenger, that’s what works best for me.Good luck with this issue and welcome to Fizz, you will like what you’ll get!

Lucas
Lucas

Lucas

User level
Level
1731 / 2000
I got my SIM card the next day after ordering it back in October! With a little luck, you’ll receive it tomorrow or on the 15th!

Karen,
To get this 35$ (special referral code) it must be activated until january 15th.
If it's later, you'll get the regular credit of 25$.
I hope for you you will receive it tomorrow or during the day of the fifhteen.
Enjoy Fizz!

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
1122 / 2000
NO it.s up to the 15th

Hi Karen,

As long as you activate it by end of day on the 15th you should get get the $35 bonus. But even if you don't, you will still get a $25. I assume that you have a referral code, which you need in order to get the bonus. If you need a referral code there are some posted on the forums or you can DM me and I'll give you mine.

I hope you receive your SIM in time, good luck!

Karen,
If you activate your sim card until january 15th , you will get 35$ of credit, after
this date , it will be 25$.
It's not so bad too.
Enjoy Fizz!

Dani
Dani

Dani

User level
Level
3572 / 5000
Please choose the best answer to close the discussion.Thank you!

Alejandra
Alejandra

Alejandra

User level
Level
1129 / 2000
Hope you made it in time !