Experience so far?

Options
How have you guys found your experience with Fizz so far? I've only just joined and im wondering what the Community thinks about the service. Thank you guys :)

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Victor,
    Fizz is a good and reliable provider online since the end of the stabilization phase in october.
    The Fizz community try to help Fizz users.
    But the principal goal is to get rewards.
    Often, we are only directing the fizz users to get help by the support online.
    I am satisfied about Fizz plan and their good price too.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Victor,
    Also, Fizz is different and oriented to the satisfaction of theirs customers: (rollover data, we build our plan, we are choosing what we want in our mobile plan).
    In the community, the customer service by chat is not always understood by fizz users.
    Usually, the fizz users think that we can all solve directly the problems they are experiencing.
    Often, they dont know hot to interact with Fizz's support.
  • Lucas A. #13141
    Lucas A. #13141 Posts: 354 ✭✭
    Options
    My experience with Fizz so far has been great. Fair price and great service (I have mobile and internet). The rewards are a good incentive to keep up with the community. However, I’m not sure if I’m going to be as present once I’ll have my 3 slots (lvl 5)
  • Sylvia C. #15099
    Sylvia C. #15099 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Victor,
    The service seems pretty stable now. I was here a year ago and it wasn't great, so I left. Just activated my sim card yesterday, ported my number over and it was a smooth process. They seem to have fixed a lot of the issues, i.e., short codes, mms etc. There hasn't been outages recently.
    I think a testament to the stability is the lack of complaints on this forum. It was quite busy a year ago, and now it seems pretty dead. I guess that's a good thing.
  • __________
    __________ Posts: 2,610 ✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, this is the best wireless provider I've been with for long. Sure they had a few outages during spring 2019 but there's no trouble for me since then. The fees are really honest, I can transfer my unused datas to the following months, they give bonus and gift from time to time, etc.
  • Alejandra D.
    Alejandra D. Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    Very satisfied, although might be a bit harder for un-techsavvy people.
  • Thanh S.
    Thanh S. Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Options
    My son connected me and I am very glad so far. Both phones and internet
  • Jimmy N. #14505
    Jimmy N. #14505 Posts: 620 ✭✭
    Options
    I am with Fizz since October.
    I was with Telus for phone and AEI for Internet.
    So happy I made the switch. Since then I have referred almost 10 persons ! And we are a very happy bunch now ;)
    Victor, you have any unsatisfaction ? Maybe we could help resolve some issues.
  • Vincent D. 39366
    Vincent D. 39366 Posts: 214 ✭✭
    Options
    I think it's great, there's a few glitches with the user experience, like display errors on bills and the like, but nothing that gets in the way of the core service. Honestly, for the price, I'm much more satisfied with Fizz's value compared to when I was with Videotron. I get double the speed for cheaper than I used to pay!
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz is the best you can get for your $$$. Low cost at it best. And good news no phone support :)
  • Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    Options
    I love it!
  • sman
    sman Posts: 4,302 ✭✭
    Options
    This is my first month, knocking on wood, everything went well I did never have to talk with a representative.
    80% of the information are documented
    I also received a data gift
    The price is honest
    If I get some reference, it will also be better.
    And also this rewards programs gives you the opportunity to have rewards for 2 years

For what I read, it seems that if you have a real problem it will not be easy to solve, since the problem will be escalated and it takes days.
  • Jimmy N. #14505
    Jimmy N. #14505 Posts: 620 ✭✭
    Options
    I believe most of us are pretty satisfied. Since I got here, I saw 2 members quit though. Never told us why actually.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options
    Overall experience has been positive. Internet service has been reliable. Community hub is quick to try and help out (at least most users are). The points system is leading to some low quality answers to be completely honest. You'll find some people always reply with "Contact fizz by messenger. That's what works for me." On a few occasions, the answer marked as best is not necessarily the best and leads me to wonder if people are trying to game the system. The discount for referring a friend is great. Never yet had to contact customer service so can't speak to the quality and ease of doing it all by chat.
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Options
    best deal around
This discussion has been closed.