my home address has no wire connection, who should I contact?

lihong
lihong Posts: 1 ✭✭
I just applied the internet for my friend. but the technician went his home and said he need to contact videotron to get the wire connection. which telephone number should we contact to ?

Answers

• Sandra M. #15778
    Sandra M. #15778 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Hi, which wire connection was he referring to? meaning your friend have no coaxial entry?
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    I was wondering the same thing for my parents. Do they need to sign up for Videotron service first, then switch to Fizz?
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭

The technician must install the coaxial cable

To contact the support you need to go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, Fizz push you to find your solution, therefore, you need to search in the solution hub to your solution and only after 10 seconds that you are in a solution page Fizz will give you the chat bubble.

CHAT

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Takion
    Takion Posts: 330 ✭✭
    it is the job of the technician to install the coax in your house
  • Lucas A. #13141
    Lucas A. #13141 Posts: 354 ✭✭
    The technician that came to his house is a Vidéotron technician. He’s supposed to be able to install everything and to make the cable connection work. I would contact Fizz’s client service with this. You can contact them on Messenger
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hi @Lihong,
    I'm truly sorry to hear about your friend's experience. As @Takion and @Lucas mentioned, it's the technician that is supposed to install the cable connection if there isn't one. Please contact us so we can assist you.
    Thanks,
    Jay
  • Jimmy N. #14505
    Jimmy N. #14505 Posts: 620 ✭✭
    Yes the technician should do everything from A to Z. He IS the videotron guy normally.
  • Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    Not normal! I guess your friend had a bad experience with a lazy technician.
This discussion has been closed.