can I get a new SIM?

Iustina P.
Iustina P. Posts: 10 ✭✭
lost phone. need to replace SIM. I log into account and try to do My plans > Manage > Change SIM card but I get a grey page with nothing on it. Adding a new plan tells me I have reached the maximum of SIM cards I can buy (I have 2 numbers - mine and my daughter's - 2 users under my name, and we are 3 people at same address. What if we were 10? we couldn't all have fizz because max number of SIMs was reached at 3?
chat did not help. I got a promise that a technical team will get back to me about how to buy a new sim. No answer. she needs her phone number. What can I do?

Answers

• Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    Communicate with them by messenger, that’s what works best for me! Good luck!
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,889 ✭✭

Restart your computer, clear browser cache and try openign a tab using incognito mode.

Have you already read this help page? https://fizz.ca/en/faq/lost-stolen-mobile

What is ithe error you get?

If it doesn't work, you may have no choice except to wait for Fizz technical teeam.

• Alfio
    Alfio Posts: 398 ✭✭
    You can try another computer altogether and see if you can order your SIM that way.
This discussion has been closed.