Release my number

Options
Farhad M.
Farhad M. Posts: 1 ✭✭
I tried more than 2 hours to find a way to connect someone in this company to release my number, for god sake release my phone number,
This is a different between fizz and other company, no one exist to answer costumers, shame on you!!!

Answers

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Farhad,
    Sorry, you have to chat with them to get help online.
    Open a session online and go to your account, type:
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    A green chat bubble will appear down the right page. When you sii it, click on it.
    Your session will begin with them.
    or go to Facebook
    https://facebook.com/fizz.ca/ Click: Send message
    888 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    I still fighting with Fizz they won't cancel my service even knowing that I transfer my mobile number to other service provider. They keep saying let the other service provider contact us and when I say please cancel the account I don't care about my number anymore they keep refusing because the say that there is a plan change pending. I keep saying Don't do a plan change I just want my service to be cancel and they are refusing so I have to choice but to cancel my credit card so I won't get charge and launching a complaint to the CCTS and the CRTC is like Fizz doesn't have real technical support and they are so incompetent that they can't do anything. And there is not even a choice to unsubscribe from my account. Sad never again with Fizz
  • kk
    kk Posts: 143 ✭✭
    Options
    They do not need to release your number, normally the other provider will take care to port the number for fizz.
    Only reason it might be delayed for technical reasons, such as you requested modifications or other options are pending. Since it is all automatic system, you need your number to be free of any obligations, so it can be ported. Any modifications to plan/options might blocking it.
    But I do agree that support should be able to cancel such modifications, though from my memory you always had to wait for them to activate instead.
This discussion has been closed.