Answered question

Rewards system change?

The rewards system should take to account the data and minutes we use as rewards points.

For example each 100MB = 10 point, every 10min call = 1 point, every 10 texts = 1 point.

The current rewards system needs to be changed.

We already get points when paying for our plan or making purchases.

You want more points whenever we use our plan? I don't see this happening.

Maybe, just maybe we will get points when our unused data expires. However this will be counterproductive for data gifting and could reduce it significantly.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Lucas
Lucas

Lucas

User level
Level
1630 / 2000
You also receive points every time you pay your bill, so at some point, you receive more points when you’re choosing a plan with more data/options/etc, since it costs more.

Legandir
Legandir

Legandir

User level
Level
1698 / 2000
We should get point more often! Like texting!

Your Idea makes sense to us as users but it sits at the opposite end of the money-making business equation for fizz. Right now, consumption-based points are based on profit-driving activities. ie: paying your bill, buying add-ons and buying travel options. On the other hand, what you suggest, points being based on profit-neglecting activities such as texting, calling or using data would be counter productive from a traditional business perspective as it would reward activities that are seen as a cost to the provider (even if its a minimal one). Nevertheless, that is not to say that I dont like your idea. Quite to the contrary, I think that if Fizz truly wants to be revolutionary they could integrate a bit of your idea into their existing system.

I agree, it wouldn't make sense from fizz's point of view to reward more usage on their network. Much more interesting for them to entice you to buy more add-ons/options.