Answered question

Referral. ?

Good day I was referred to fizz by ***** ****** who has an internet service with fizz. I accepted and and have a mobile account **********....
I referred my ********* who is in school and accept now she has the mobile account ********** .
For simplicity I have used my email for both account. Pls confirm when I would get the two referral bonuses. Thanks. Clyde

Clyde
Clyde

Clyde

User level
Level
1 / 100
point
Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Note that the person being referred must be a new customer to qualify. So you cannot refer yourself using the same account. If you add a mobile plan or internet plan, it must be on a new account to qualify.

You can confirm whether the referral worked by either one of these 2 methods.

1. If you received email with title "You're on your way to a $25 bonus", it worked. That referral is now pending.

2. Check your account. Go to [My Profile], then [Referral bonuses]. If you see the message "$25.00 PENDING", means the referral worked.

After the referred customer has made their 2nd monthly payment, the referral is confirmed and $25 bonus is applied to both accounts.

1. If you received email with title "You earned a $25 Referral Bonus!", it confirms the referral.

2. Or check your account. Go to [My Profile], then [Referral bonuses]. If you see the message "$25 DISCOUNT ON YOUR BILL", your referral credit has been added to your account.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
You must use your code not the email to refer someone :(
this is the guide

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-a-referral-code-and-how-do...

User level
Level
469 / 750
Clyde, please note that this is a users forum so you might not want to expose your personal info here...
To answer your question: If I understand correctly, you have already created accounts and joined Fizz. If you properly entered the referral codes, as Mike mentioned, during the sign-up process, then you should be able to see the pending referral bonus in your online account by going to My profile > Referral bonuses. Hope this helps!

Takion
Takion

Takion

User level
Level
2852 / 5000
For your information there is only one Referral code that is applied per account so would get only one 25$ credit

Alfio
Alfio

Alfio

User level
Level
2499 / 5000
The discount is awarded after 2nd bill payment, and can be used on the 3rd bill. You do need to give your referral code, not your email.

SittingRam
SittingRam

SittingRam

User level
Level
2546 / 5000
As long as you used the referral code, you will eventually get the bonuses. If you did not use the codes, then, unfortunately you wont