Unanswered question

Fizz grabs first place of the Léger digital WOW index for best online experience

Fizz grabs first place of the Léger digital WOW index for best online experience in the telecom industry. Launching bold and different Internet and mobile services is not an easy task and we would like to thank our members who helped us a great deal refining Fizz, one comment at a time. We’re quite proud.

Fizz Team

Answers

Amazing! I am personally very happy with my Fizz Mobile service and plan on getting Fizz Home Internet once it is available in my area.

Congrats Fizz Team :D

Congrats Fizz!!!!
True that it is easy to contact Customer Service. For me, all the little problems i have experienced since the beginning were fixed right away by Customer Service. Thanks Fizz !

Abdul
Abdul

Abdul

User level
Level
163 / 750
Wow great! I do like how Fizz has a different online platform than other service providers. Definitely brings something unique to the table.

Rares
Rares

Rares

User level
Level
429 / 750
Congrats Fizz!!!!
So happy for you and for being on board!

Of course we did! From the start I have been nothing but pleased with the FIZZ internet experience, there are always fun surprises and the FIZZ team is working hard to make it better each day. Not to mention this awesome and helpful community

Alice
Alice

Alice

User level
Level
244 / 750
Great! Let’s give kudos and perk to member

gf
gf

gf

User level
Level