Answered question

When does perk 500MB data expire?

Hey everyone, small question.

I just got a 500MB data perk on my account. It's telling me I have 86 days left to activate it on my plan. I was wondering if I have to use the perks data in these 90 days or its only a question of activating it? So let's say I have 5 days left to activate this perk, would I still have the following months to use the data or it will expire passed these 5 remaining days?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Bill
Bill

Bill

User level
Level
624 / 750
If you applied , it has 30 days life. The waiting period is 90 days. After you applied it in your account, it will expire in 30 days.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

@Mike: Would that mean that if I applied it on the 90th day, it would expire on the 120th day? ... or is the 90th day the last day you will have data available to you?

Lucas
Lucas

Lucas

User level
Level
475 / 750
Like others have said before me, you have 90 days to activate it. Once that is done, the 30 days countdown starts.

You have up to 90 days to apply the perk. Once you apply it, it will expire after 30 days. So if you apply it 5 days before the 90 day expiry, you still have 30 days of 500MB (past your 5 day scenario).

R1ck_D
R1ck_D

R1ck_D

User level
Level
1475 / 2000
IMO , way too soon....

Alice
Alice

Alice

User level
Level
244 / 750
Apply it now to your account so it will be transfered to next month « rollover ». A storm, technical problem, forgetting or 3 days frozen account betwen monthly bill could prevent you from use it...
(As i did from my first perk)

MartinUX
MartinUX

MartinUX

User level
Level
229 / 750
Small answer : yes!
You can wait until you want the 30 days to use it.
You account will use the most near to expire first.