second line with same payment. is that possible?

Options
Guy F. #13218
Guy F. #13218 Posts: 1 ✭✭
I would like to add a second line and to pay the same amount with the same plan. is that possible.
In fact a couple of mounts ago I bought my first card with Fizz. now that I am satisfied, I will like to add my second line in my account I will like to pay the same amount and using the same plan. I would also like to keep the same number as we did with the first one.

Answers

• Thiago A.
    Thiago A. Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Options
    In your case, I would create the second line in a new account (another email) and use your referral code, so you will earn $25 in the main account and $25 in the new account. It's $50 in your pocket.
    You can use the same credit card in both accounts without problem.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Fizz mobile plan.

Yes you can sign-up for another line. Of course you will have to select a plan at the current price.

Thiago seems to have a good idea.

• Alexandre M. 18885
    Options
    Yeah, what's cool is that you can refer yourself! :-D
  • M T. #12340
    M T. #12340 Posts: 594 ✭✭
    Options
    If you activated the first sim card before 12-Apr-2019 then it's not possible.
    If you activated it on 12-Apr-2019 or later then you'll have the same price sometimes begining next year https://fizz.ca/en/faq/important-information-mobile-members-who-subscribed-october-17-2019
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    Options
    Yep, different price. But still worth it. And you may take a more basic plan with less Gbs and then gift data within the account in order to even things out and save money.
This discussion has been closed.