Answered question

Usa -canada call plan

if I'm subscribed to Usa-canada call plan , I know that I can call USA from Canada , but can i call Canada from Usa without extra fees . thank you ???

naji
naji

naji

User level
Level
4 / 100
Yes, But Remenber https://fizz.ca/en/faq/partner-networks
The majority of your usage (calls, texts and data) must be done on the Fizz network (Subscription area).

We reserve the right to block access to all of your Fizz mobile services if your mobile services are used primarily on partner networks (Fizz EXT) for 3 consecutive payment cycles.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Yes both sides calling are included. It's a great plan.

You can use the plan in both Canada and USA as long as the majority of your usage is done withn Quebec (your subscription area).

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
If you need a referral code this is mine K61CD, with this code you will receive 25$ to be applied to your 3rd payment.

It is important to add the referral code must be used during the creation of your plan when the taxes are shown

Genoveva
Genoveva

Genoveva

User level
Level
411 / 750
Yes such thing is included, but it’s true that it’s not always the case with other carriers

Dustin
Dustin

Dustin

User level
Level
805 / 2000
Yes it goes both ways !

From Fizz:

Partner networks: How does expanded coverage work? The expanded coverage zone is for our mobile clients who travel in specific regions not covered by the Fizz network. It is intended for occasional coverage, and applies to Quebec, Canada and USA. The majority of your usage (calls, texts and data) must be done on the Fizz network. We reserve the right to interrupt or block access to our network of partner providers if you use your mobile service primarily on their networks for 3 consecutive payment periods.

If you need a code for $25 discount on your third bill, then feel free to use mine: IDOUU