I want cancel my plan and I want keep my number

Options
Want cancel my plan

Answers

• Dustin_27103
    Dustin_27103 Posts: 191 ✭✭
    Options
    Like gato said.
    Don't cancel before you start with a new provider.
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    Options
    The other company might ask you for your account number with fizz. You’ll find it under your phone number when you click on “my plans” and the “manage”.
    When the new company transfers your phone number over, that will cancel fizz
  • Khal
    Khal Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    If you ported your number to Fizz when you had first activated your Sim then the process will be very similar. When you activate your other provider's Sim, you'll choose the port my number option and provide information such as your current account number with Fizz. Once that's done hen your subscription with Fizz will automatically be canceled.
  • ConyyX
    ConyyX Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options
    first you need a new mobile provider
    second port your telephone number to new company
  • Attariyah
    Attariyah Posts: 79 ✭✭
    Options

To keep your phone number at a new provider, first and foremost, DO NOT cancel your current Fizz service — only active phone numbers can be transferred to a new provider.

The process is simple: tell your new provider that you intend to keep your number. Your new provider will contact Fizz to disable your Fizz plan. The cancellation will only come into effect after your new provider has retrieved your phone number.

Your new provider will ask you to identify your Fizz plan to confirm your number transfer. Before you call your new provider, have the following information handy:

Your Fizz account number: To find your account number, go to My Plan, then go in Manage. Beneath your telephone number you’ll see your 8 digits account ID starting by 22.

OR

The IMEI number for the last phone you used with your Fizz plan: This is your phone’s identity card; it also allows us to identify your plan. Your IMEI number can be found by dialing *#06# in your phone’s keypad.

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe#2

This discussion has been closed.