SIM card not delivered because it's suspicious ?

Options
I just called Canada Post and they are telling me my SIM card has been scanned and deemed suspicious (!) It will now go to a secure location to be scanned (again) for I-don't-know-what. That could take up to 3 weeks (they must go to Vancouver and back I guess). Then they send it back to EITHER the sender (FIZZ) or the recipient (ME). So if I understand this correctly, if FIZZ receives it, you need to send it back to me. So in all I could be looking for a delay of a month. In that time span, the reward I got goes down...
This is not helping my trust in you guys. I was hesitating but now I'm downright disappointed and mad at myself to have ordered that SIM card.
What could possibly remotely seem suspicious about a SIM card package ???

Answers

• Adrien B. #12279
    Adrien B. #12279 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Options
    If Canada Post cannot get it to you on time, I would suggest messaging Fizz on their help center (https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us), Twitter, or Facebook Messenger for help (they respond in decent time on messenger in my experience) hope it helps! :)
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe you can order and new one and then refuse delivery of the original one when it finally comes. That way it will go back to Fizz and you will hopefully be refunded. Check with support first.
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    Options
    That is so terrible
    Best of luck
  • SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    Options
    Suspiciously low prices
    Just kidding
    Let us know what ends up happening
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options

This is really the first time I've heard of this. Perhaps Fizz support has dealt with this issue before.

Please chat with Fizz support and let us know what they suggest.

Hopefully they can send you another SIM via courier.

• jeedey
    jeedey Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    Best way is to order a new one and refuse the original one when it arrives. The old one will be returned to Fizz and refunded.
  • jeedey
    jeedey Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    Best way is to order a new one and refuse the original one when it arrives. The old one will be returned to Fizz and refunded.
  • Marie-Hélène F. #12275
    Options
    Thanks for your support everybody! I'll try their messenger support as suggested and let you know the outcome.
    Thanks!
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    Did they send a sim card or some kind of suspicious item. That's so funny!