Unanswered question

I changed my method of payment and now I can?’t pay

I changed my method of payment for another MC and you keep sending messages that my payment have failed but my method of payment is valid and the CC is empty so I can not see whats the issue and now my internet doesn’t work!

Mateo
Mateo

Mateo

User level
Level
2 / 100
Answers

DavidC
DavidC

DavidC

User level
Level
2032 / 5000
Have you tried contacting customer service (by Chat or Messenger)? We're only an user driven forum.

if you added new payment method from the profile, you also need to set the new payment method from the plan. In the Plan management menu, there is another link for payment method, click on the payment method from the plan management menu and choose your new payment method as default. If this still doesn't work out then you need to contact support.

Chris
Chris

Chris

User level
Level
1508 / 2000
I just had this exact same issue happen to me. In my case it was my credit card company that had put my account on hold for some reason and decided to not let me know.

I called my credit card company and they removed the block on my account but Fizz continue to fail for some reason. Finally my internet got cut and a button appeared to manually do a payment. When I did that, it worked and service was reacticated.

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
I signaled the post since this is a public forum, your images is everywhere now :(
It is only an adresse but ...

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
How do I update my payment method or credit card information?

To add, remove or update a payment method in Fizz:

1. Go to My Profile in your Fizz account.
  2. Click on Payment methods.
  3. Select the payment method you wish to update.
  4. Or click on Add a new payment method to add a new method.

You will receive a notification and text or email when your credit card is about to expire. Click on the link in your notification to go directly to the update payment section in your account.

Screenshot: My profile  Screenshot: Payment methods    

IMPORTANT

When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:

• The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
  • Special words (Saint, St, Ste)
  • Hyphens
  • Spaces
  • Spelling

Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your bank account.

If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank, you won’t be able to add this payment method.