Why I can´t recieve calls?

Options
I activated my SIM card a week ago and I have just realized that I can recieve calls. When people try to call me, the call ends saying that there is an error. How can I fix it?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options

If you already restart your phone, contact the support probably something did not finish correctly. If not try to reboot the phone.

CHAT

• Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-cant-receive-any-calls-on-my-phone, if you are not connect login
    • The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options

Are you're able to call out and text?

If you cannot receive calls and texts, it sounds like a incomplete porting issue

Did you port your old number over? And if you call it now, there's no service?

You need to keep to your old service active in order for the port request to complete.

If you have done this, you'll need to contact Fizz support to provide more info to complete the port.

Also to confim that everything else is ok, logon your Fizz account and check your mobile plan status.

• GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact Fizz support on Facebook.
  • Mike
    Options
    Did you solved?
  • Fizztastic
    Fizztastic Posts: 55 ✭✭
    Options
    If you just transferred your number, it might take up to 2 hours for the the process to be completed.
  • Mike
    Options
    @Fizztastic: He activated the SIM a week ago therefore more than 2 hours :(
  • jeedey
    jeedey Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    Can you call the others ? Are you able to text ? Does the network work ? Is it only incoming calls that do not work ?
This discussion has been closed.