How to stop porting my cell number?

Options
Costanza
Costanza Posts: 1 ✭✭
I unsubscribed from Fizz. I already contacted my provider to stop porting out my number, I now need to stop my cell number from being ported from Fizz. I've been trying to get in contact with Fizz (chat and messenger) but so far no response. It's been over two days that I don't have cell service.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,751 ✭✭
    Options

Strange, I contact them one hour ago by chat without a problem, I used this method

CHAT

• Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, if you are not connect login
    • The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• SittingRam
    SittingRam Posts: 320 ✭✭
    Options
    Have you checked to see if the number already ported? There is no in-between zone for numbers. If fizz has not taken the number then it can only be with your old provider or vise versa.
    If it has already gone to fizz then you must port it back.
This discussion has been closed.