when will you deduct my 25$ referral bonus?

Mong
Mong Posts: 1 ✭✭
Hello, as I can see on your community blog, a lot of people did not receive their 25$ referral bonus. How can I refer my friends if myself did not receive the bonus?
Thank you for your prompt reply

Answers

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    At the friend’s / referral second payment
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 497 ✭✭
    After the 2nd payment has been done, you will receive it for the 3rd cycle.

Good luck!
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    If you input your friend's reference code correctly when you activated your sim before monthly payment confirmation, your friend should have received a notification about the discount after your second monthly payment.
    If your friend applies your reference code correctly when he activates his sim before monthly payment confirmation, you will receive a notification saying that you will have a 25cad discount once your friend pays his second monthly bill.
    People who haven't received the referral bonus either haven't entered it at the appropriate box (when activating sim, not when ordering) or haven't input the correct code (capital i instead of small L etc.). From my experience it works fine if both conditions are met.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

The rules for receiving the referral credit are clear.

When you activate/sign up, you have to enter your friend's referral code.

Both you and your friend will receive an email confirming the referral with pending status.

After you have paid your second monthly bill (and before your third bill is due), you will both receive another email confirming the receipt of your $25 referral credit. Both you and your friend must have an active account to receive the confirmation email.

If there is an issue, you will need to contact Fizz support.

The idea of this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us is to explain how you can access the chat bubble. If you do a search in the Solution Hub related to your issue and access the help page the chat bubble will appear at the right corner.

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page such as https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    • Simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom on the right.
    • You're within the business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

This discussion has been closed.