Why does one of my plans appear inactive?

Options
I have 3 numbers on one account but one of them won't allow me to add my rewards because it says only for active plans. Also it shows no colors or status bar for the data when checking.

Answers

• Legandir
    Legandir Posts: 607 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to contact the support.
    CHAT
    Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/whats-my-rewards-program, if you are not connect login
    The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.
    If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK
    Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.
  • Andrew N. #12019
    Andrew N. #12019 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    But it is fully functional with exception of not being able to add rewards or seeing the graphic throttle for data balance...
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Options
    So the line works it's just that it shows inactive in your account?
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,751 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you try to change the browser?
  • Fizztastic
    Fizztastic Posts: 55 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe you have an upcoming plan change.
  • Andrew N. #12019
    Andrew N. #12019 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    Requires technician to resolve it. Yes the plan was active and works fine, you just couldn't add rewards or see throttle graphics for data usage.
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    I would contact support to inquire if it is a display issue or a mistake on their side.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,751 ✭✭
    Options
    @Andrew, did you contact the support? Since I believe that you did and they open a ticket for that
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    You can't make changes to an account within 2 days of the payment date, but that shouldn't give you a message that your account isn't active. Weird.
This discussion has been closed.