Answered question

Beware!! Plan monthly price display problem, wrongly charged ?

Hi all, a week ago, Fizz had an upgrade and apparently that create a new Display error bug for many users. The monthly plan was display 6$ more than what it supposed to be. The display error apparently was fixed a few days ago. But today is my billing day and I notice that my credit card was charged to the wrong price that it was supposed to be fixed. In my case, I was charged 27.60+taxes, instead of 21.60+taxes. I've already chat with support and they acknowledge of the issue. So anyone of you that originally have the display error, beware of the actual charge at your billing cycle.

J
J

J

User level
Level
3908 / 5000
Hello @all,

Thanks for notifying us.

ALLISON, I noticed this has also occurred on your account and I have created a ticket towards our tech team to have this solved as soon as possible. Once this is handled we will notify you by the e-mail address of the account.

Have an awesome day!

Catalin

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

So basically, it's not really a display error at all. If the higher price is what you're being charged, that's a billing error, not a display error. Apparently stabilisation didn't apply to billing.

J
J

J

User level
Level
3908 / 5000
@Allison, exactly that's what I was worrying about...not just a display problem...The source where the display is taking the information from should be the problem I believe...

Thanks for letting us know. I have the same display error as well since I swapped to new upgrades. Support said it was only a display error, but it looks like it's another bug...

J
J

J

User level
Level
3908 / 5000
Maybe we Fizz need another stabilization period for the website :D This is important, the website is the only way we rely on for services and account control

Thanks for sharing this experience.

I too asked about the price change for my mobile plan and was told it was only a display issue.

My next renewal is in 6 days. So I hope it will be fixed by then.

Hello Yelena,

I see that one of my colleagues has created a ticket for your account already and I have requested an update for it from our tech team.

Have an awesome day! :D

Catalin