On my account all available unlimited minutes and text disappear and show 0 available, why? It is pa

All my minutes and text disappear, no more available, I supposed to have unlimited, all paid..How to fix?

Answers

• Same issue with mine. And it created a weird invoice for 2 days ending 28 sept to 30 sept. Now although my plan is unlimited it says 0 minutes for voice and 0 sms.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    I have 2 plans in my account, one is ok and the other one went up
    Therefore, be used to it we are still in the stabilization period, and they not about it. When they will solve it, I hope as soon as possible.
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Agree with Fling; contact customer support via chat or Facebook messenger to get their help. We are customers like you.
  • Bryan P. #11763
    Bryan P. #11763 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    The same thing happened to me yesterday, is still going on this morning. I contacted support and will update if I get anything back
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

I contacted Fizz support. They told me that my price remains the same. They created a ticket to correct the display issue. However I believe multiple customers are affected and Fizz will fix it for everyone.

As long as your phone service is working, you should not be too concerned with any current display issue on your account.

• Stephania D.
    Stephania D. Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Contact Fizz support through Facebook. Last time this happened to me I received a perk from them. Good luck!
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Hello Andrei,
    I see that the issue has been solved now after a ticket to our technical team.
    Wish you well.
    Have a great weekend!
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.