My apartment number is not showing on my address, how can I modify it?

Options
I want to request a sim card, I already have internet with Fizz, but when selecting my address I don't see the apartment number. How can I update this information?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,749 ✭✭
    Options
    Strange if you have internet.
    If you live in montreal, does not make any different since the carrier will leave the SIM on your building door :(
  • Wissam K.
    Wissam K. Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options
    My address was wrong and is still wrong on fizz portal, and my internet is working just fine
  • Code_KRUEW
    Code_KRUEW Posts: 400 ✭✭
    Options

Have you tried updating your address using the Canada Post format for apartments? If your address is 1234 Main St, #401, you would change it to 401-1234 Main St.  More details here: https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/details.page?article=how_to_address_mail_&cattype=kb&cat=sending&subcat=generalinformation

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,125 ✭✭
    Options

If you need a referral code, this is mine 5JATM. You will receive 25$ after 2 months, no bad.

ps: The referral is valid when you create your plan.

• Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Options
    I can't see my apartment number on the Overview page either, but try clicking on Manage and you will see it there.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Options
    Hello Stella,
    I see that you have been able to purchase a sim card and reached us through a different channel. I hope everything is well now.
    Have a great day!
    -Catalin
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.