android tv connection

Options
Emad F.
Emad F. Posts: 9 ✭✭
Hi I have 3 hi quality android tv connected to the router by wireless, the main application which is Lxtream is not working, it catches the internet but it is turning in circles without getting me anywhere. I am new with Fizz and it was working perfectly with the previous provider, wonder if someone can help thanks

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,725 ✭✭
    Options
    Can you try to contact the provider since fizz use some tips that are not recognized as Canadian if your provider uses an old geodb
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,897 ✭✭
    Options

Is it possible this application is not connecting properly because of your IP address?

Some of the newer IP addresses aren't recognized as being Canadian yet.

Try restarting your modem to see if changing IP address will resolve your issue.

Is it the same main app on all 3 android tv or are the other 2 working?

• Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Options
    Any update? Does it work now?
  • Emad F.
    Options
    No, but when I tried an old modem and old router it worked but when I used back the fizz integrated modem/router it doesnt work, something in the settings which I dont understand, I tried different things, and started to be bored from that honestly
  • Emad F.
    Options
    It is very annoying and I am thinking to go back to my previous provider or make a claim I don't know what to say I am fed-up
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,725 ✭✭
    Options
    If you are using the old modem you are using a different internet provider
    Did you try to put the modem in bridge mode and use your router?
  • Emad F.
    Options
    I tried now and it ios the same it looks like the modem setting has an issue
  • Emad F.
    Options
    But when I said I used the old modem, I used it on the Fizz line and not the old provider service
  • Nouhou
    Nouhou Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem here, my iptv stopped working since i switch to fizz, I'm currently looking for another internet provider where iptv can work.
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    what is your IPTV service ?
This discussion has been closed.