Answered question

Free Voicemail Add-on activated but not working?

I added the free voicemail add on to one of my lines, it went through the pending activation stage and is now active. Should I have seen it apply to my most recent bill or should it start with the next cycle?

Mitchell
Mitchell

Mitchell

User level
Level
47 / 100
It should appear in your next cycle like upgrades from My Rewards. You apply it this cycle and it changes in the next.

If you're worried you can contact support, just click on this link and wait 3 seconds for the bubble chat. As this seems to be
https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Code_KRUEW
Code_KRUEW

Code_KRUEW

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
It should be effective when it is activated. My plan just renewed and my bill does not reflect the discount. I sent a message through Facebook messenger this morning, but haven't heard back yet.

Mitchell
Mitchell

Mitchell

User level
Level
47 / 100
Sent them a facebook message, thanks.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
If it is active, the discount should be reflected in your most recent bill.

I believe this rebate discount is still glitched, you still need to contact Fizz every month to have the discount applied to your account. You're better off using the $1 discount reward directly.

There is a known glitch with free voicemail upgrade. You need to contact customer service every month to have the 1$ discount. That's why I prefer data upgrades. They work perfectly.