Unable to order a sim card,and I have to place a question mark here->???

Options
Hi,
I was trying to order my first fizz sim card, but the webpage continuous warning that I have reached the maximum # of sim cards I can buy. Where I literally ordered nothing and my order history in the control panel is totally empty.
Does anyone have any idea?

Answers

• Annick M. #1972
    Annick M. #1972 Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options
    You can try to empty your device history or try on another device. Otherwise, I would say customer service is your best bet.
    When it works you can use my referral code 4PJMD during choosing your plan and you will have 25$ off your 3rd bill.
  • Laura S. #11194
    Options
    Hey, can you please let me know if Support was able to help with this? I had the same issue after ordering 1 SIM on my address, I sent the error to support and asked how many SIMs are allowed per address, if they could check as I don't think 1 is the maximum. But they replied to every email by quoting the error, absolutely no help at all. Very frustrating...
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,751 ✭✭
    Options
    @Laura I do not rembeber but it at least 4 SIM, and also there is a limit for any command
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button.

This discussion has been closed.